Explore how our team guides your
Create a financial strategy with support from our wealth management professionals at DPG Senior Signature Solutions.
Be prepared for a successful retirement
Choosing a financial advisor is one of the most important decisions you make, especially as you’re approaching retirement. Having someone to help you reevaluate your financial strategy is important, as your goals will most likely shift in retirement. You aren’t in a position where you can put your savings at risk anymore. Methods like investing in the stock market come with too much risk when you’re no longer working. Our goal is to help clients protect their assets and wealth. We believe in strategies that get you both reasonable rates of return over time, as well as protection of principal.
Get To Know
Dustin Grimes is a licensed insurance agent with over 1,000 active clients. He understands the importance of being upfront and honest with clients, and making sure they have all the information they need to make the best choices in retirement. Dustin is very hard-working and driven, and his energy and work ethic set him apart from other wealth advisors like him.
DPG Senior Signature Solutions is a part of the Better Business Bureau, with an A+ rating and no customer complaints. This comes from our approach to wealth management of always looking for the best possible option for each client’s individual situation.
Wealth Management Services
The process of retirement can feel overwhelming, we are aware. But it doesn’t have to be. We can help you review your current situation, and make recommendations based on it. We can discuss important retirement considerations that are unique to your situation. For example, some of the services we offer:
The Rule of 100
The Rule of 100 is a method for helping you consider how much of your money should be put into more risky investments. Here’s how it works: First, subtract your age from the number 100. The difference is the maximum amount of money that’s safe to put into riskier investments. For example, let’s say you’re 67 years old. First, subtract 67 from 100, which gets you 33. According to the Rule of 100, 33% is the amount of your wealth that can be at risk in the market. The remaining 67% should be kept in secure accounts.
Of course, many people do choose to invest less than what the Rule of 100 recommends. Furthermore, many financial advisors will recommend that you don’t put your money into any risky investments at all. DPG Senior Signature Solutions keeps your best interest in mind. We can help evaluate your specific situation, then tell you if this might be the case for you.
Let's Discuss Your Goals
Understanding where you are now is the first step in reaching your retirement goals. So, reach out to us to schedule a meeting so we can review your situation. We’ll go over where you are now and what your goals are, and educate you on methods to reach those goals. Sometimes, we meet new clients, and they already have everything where they want it. Other times, however, clients are unaware of valuable information to help them plan better for their future. Regardless, though, we invite you to meet with us. Let’s work together to try to ensure that you reach the retirement future you strive for.